While our focus is on the primary goal of guiding you to the final winemaking destination, that of your own finished quality wine, our pricing is based on the choices and path you take on the exciting journey there.
Our value is not be based on the cost of a bottle of wine, but rather is found in the Grapes N’ Barrels overall winemaking experience and what you can proudly call your very own artisan wine.
Let us customize a winemaking package for you! If you want to make wine…we’ll find a way to make it affordable for you! Call us for pricing.
Our pricing is based on:
- Type of wine selected
- Regional grape harvests and market factors
- Choice of using fresh grapes, frozen grapes or juice
- The quality of the wine desired
- Wine aging options
- ‘Special’ client requests: AVA or named vineyard produce, materials, bottles, aging vessels, labels, packaging, etc.
- Choose from fresh grapes, frozen grapes, fresh or frozen juices
- Use of facility for social gathering of friends, family, co-workers during winemaking process
- Utilization of state-of-the art winery equipment
- Fermentation and wine stabilization materials and supplies
- Bottles, corks, decorative caps, GN’B labels [Custom labels additional]
- Aging equipment: Barrels, stainless steel tanks, demijohns
- Technical oversight and wine monitoring
Terms are 50% due upon registration and 50% due at first winemaking session
Grapes N’ Barrels offers Gift Certificates tailored to fit your needs. Call to order.
Grapes N’ Barrels Price Factoring Guide*
|Wine Type||Popular Varietal|
|Wine Quantity||Case (12 Bottles)|
|1/4 Barrel (60 Bottles)|
|1/2 Barrel (120 Bottles)|
|Barrel (240 Bottles)|
|Wine Aging||4-6 Months|